Wednesday, June 20

.
I wanna go home,
Take off this uniform and leave the show.
I don't wanna play human anymore!
Can I be a snake?
No wait, I hate snakes
It's hereditary, my grandpa detested snakes
I remember he once saw a documentary about snakes on TV for a second and a frown was on his face for an hour.
I can't be a snake and that's final.
What else can I be?
How about a potato? Or a banana?
But if you wanted potato you could go grocery shopping.. never mind.
Oh I know!
I wanna be a British professional street entertainer with a subtle sense of humor.. awesome :D
But wait.. aren't British people human too? Bloody hell..
I don't have to entertain humans though!
I can be a mosquito.
That would drive you crazy.. perfect.
viz vizz vizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

viz vizz vizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :))
that was awesome.