Friday, June 1

.
Let me tell you a story :
It was a pretty calm and warm night in summer
Outside was maybe a bit windy, but not cold.. just fine, perfect summer weather
Everything looked just great, by which I mean I was in peace, with what I don't know.. I was just simply 'fine'. Like those times who someone's asking you how are you doing and you just want to say 'I'm good' and you really mean it..
So I had this piece of chocolate in my hand, I specifically chose it from a bunch and decided to have it with my tea
Some strange short film was playing on TV which caught my attention and distracted me from drinking my tea
After 5 minutes unconsciously I reached the chocolate basket which was on the table in front of me and took one random piece and ate it with my tea
I drank the last sip, turned off the TV and went back to my laptop to start my usual 'night' which was going to last for a couple of hours at least, no matter how hard I try to go to bed earlier than every other summer night in my life.
When I was getting up something slowly fell down on the floor
I picked it up, it was the first piece of chocolate I chose before to have with my tea
I had totally ignored it
Poor little thing was melted.. way faster than it should.
You know why?
I'll tell you: because I was holding it in my hand the entire time...
.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vey nice weblog! I liked the Babel post. good job!
Kandou

Unknown said...

زياد حرف می زنيم. گوش بايد کرد. وقت زيادی نمانده است.

يادم هست وقتی که همسن خودم بودم آدمها را دوست داشتم و فکر می کردم وقتی که بزرگ شدم من هم مثل آنها می شوم. سالها گذشت و من از خودم بزرگتر شدم ولی مثل هيچ آدمی نشدم، و من ديگر هيچ آدمی را دوست ندارم.