Sunday, November 11

I hate everything
I hate you
I hate myself
I hate winter
I hate cold
I hate being sick
I hate the scarf I bought today
I hate the stupid bus
I hate the rain
I hate having this insistent pain in my rib
I hate Russell who offers the course only once a year
I hate my group mates
I hate that she was thanking 'Lord' for letting her live again after that car accident
I hate your desperate attempt for convincing me what to do
I hate that she only studies hard to make the 'master' happy
I hate that I still have no fucking idea what I want
I hate that when you asked me what is important to you in life I couldn't think of anything
I hate that I don't want to die but I can't think of a good reason
I hate how you always pushed me to be perfect
I hate that although I don't want to be perfect I am never happy
I hate that I love psychos
I hate this idiotic blog
I hate reading strangers' blog
I hate that by reading this you'll think I need to grow up
I hate growing up
I hate grown up people who act like children on purpose and don't know how fake they are
I hate having two characters
I hate trying to change my personality
I hate that I'm having trouble being myself
I hate that I sometimes worry about my gesture
I hate that you have absolutely no clue what is my problem and you are looking for one
I hate that I want to be 'normal' and 'taboo' at the same time
I hate that I can't get a few hours of decent sleep without having nightmares
...
I love that I finally admitted that it's ok to sometimes hate...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whatever you hate don't ever hate yourself,and don't try to change yourself and be someone else,and believe that any one would love a phsyco ,would like being normal,being sad,being happy at the same time,and these are just parts of any human being (ok maybe someone with a iq higher than 130 )and i always think there is a turning point ,i name it nothingness or sth like that,we have been turtured so much that we will not suffer anymore,why not then to have extasy instead of pain,and love instead of hate,if things are nothing important than the fucking stuff in our brain?

Baner said...

i wonder who would encourage me to 'be myself' and have 'love and ecstasy' instead of 'pain and hate'?
i want to encourage you to hate a little, it makes u appreciate the love!
p.s. there is no turning point

Mahbod said...

i loved this. ture or false... it was funny, happy, sad, uumm and ...
cheers,

Anonymous said...

i loved ur hates. specialy: "I hate grown up people who act like children on purpose and don't know how fake they are"
p.s this is golnar lol