Monday, September 3


Where can I get some free blankets ? I need a couple of hundreds of them tonight.
Every single cell of my body is frozen, like a piece of dead fish
and it doesn't seem to be healing.. I've been frozen for a million years
and I can't move.
Because when I stabbed myself in the foot, there was no blood
No blood at all.
My veins went wide open and the blood just stayed there.
It stayed there, shouting in my face with no blood..
No blood at all.
Now the black petrifying feeling surrounds me,
and I'm scared, scared of a free planet with no free blanket ..
and all I know right know is that
I don't wanna live here anymore
I don't wanna breath here anymore
I don't wanna think here anymore
All I want, is to run
and run
and run
and run
and run
Till my wound bleeds
and pours some life into my veins ...


No comments: