Monday, April 23

.
Cried when she should and she laughed when she could
Here's to the man with his face in the mud

What makes her come and what makes her stay?
What make the animal run, run away yeah
What makes him stall, what makes him stand
And what shakes the elephant now
And what makes a man?
I don't know, I don't know, I don't know
No I don't know you any more

Yeah, but I'm the professor
And feel that I should know

I'll finish it off with some French wine and cheese:

La fille danse
Quand elle joue avec moi
Et je pense que je l'aime des fois
Le silence, n'ose pas dis-donc
Quand on est ensemble
Mettre les mots
Sur la petite dodo
.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

George Orwell:)

Anonymous said...

I just felt obliged to tell you that it is only fair to mention the name of the songwriters when you insert their songs in your blog.
In case you don't know it, it's Damien Rice.

Anonymous said...

"gofta to az kojaee, kaashofte minomaee
goftam manam gharibi az shahr e aashenaee"

cheers,

Baner said...

dear anonymous,
as tonight Damien Rice had a concert here and I'm just coming from there I though there's no need to mention his name for the fans, they all already know..
Cheers Darling!