Thursday, August 21



Karma police.. arrest this band!

this is what you get
this is what you get
this is what you get

if you messsssssss with ussssssssss

for a minute there I lost myself.. I lost myself
for a minute there I lost myself.. I lost myseeeeeeeelf

-----

I know Thome Yorke but he doesn't know me,
he probably refers to me as a "fan" but what is he to me?
a singer? fabulous singer? musician? hero? inspiration? alien?!
it doesn't really matter.. all that matters is that he rocked my world for a couple of hours on Tuesday night (August 19, 2008) and I can't be any more grateful..
I haven't been this excited and energetic in a long long long time.. and it felt awesome.. unbelievably great

Radiohead came and brought the rain with them
I never enjoyed the pouring rain this much in my entire life
for a minute there I lost myself...

Long Live Radiohead

No comments: