Sunday, August 3




HOME is everything.

A few weeks ago, I was trying to convince a non-Iranian women that the only place I call home is Iran and my childhood house.. the backyard, the alley etc.
She on the other hand was insisting so much that Vancouver is my hometown because I've lived here for five years now. As soon as I realized that I'm failing to win the argument, I had an emotional breakdown and I ended up crying hard for an hour.

.
.
.

A couple of nights ago, I was watching Munich. Ali, a Palestine Liberation Organization agent was talking to Avner, an Israeli assassin:
"You don't know what it is not to have a home.. Home is everything."

There I realized that it doesn't really matter WHERE is my home and what country I call home, I just need one.. wherever I lay my head is home.



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

residan bekhier :)

Baner said...

jayi narafte budam ;)

Anonymous said...

gharare beri iran?

Baner said...

nope

Anonymous said...

pas hatman gharar boode beri Iran?!!! kolan delet miad beri Iran?!!! be har hal bishtar tozih bede, melat montazeran :) just kiddin' :)

Anonymous said...

MerC babate tozih, koli ghashng tar hes mishe injoori ;)
movafegam bahat bad form.